Blueshift is a robot that was published in January 2021 in the MQL5 community. It has a 1.10 version, eight activations, and 896 demo downloads. The robot was developed by an Italian software designer – Marco Solito.
How Blueshift Works
There’s a shortlist of features and settings:
- It’s the last copy for $399. The next price will be $499.
- Blueshift is a fully automatic expert advisor.
- The system uses Wpr and Ma Indicators.
- It performs intraday trading.
- It should have a high win-rate on both pairs.
- The robot was backtested on metals XAU/USD and XAG/USD on the M15 time frame before release.
- The EA places Take Profit and Stop Loss to cover deals from the rough market moves.
- The system isn’t locked on one broker.
- Running the robot on the ECN account is a must.
- The robot requires a VPS service for decreasing latency.
- We can set leverage from as low as 1:10.
- Minimum deposit is $100 to start trading smoothly.
- We have all parameters revealed:
- The unique magic number.
- Spread and Slippage filters.
- Auto calculating Lot Sizes.
- Many exit strategies.
- We can set trading hours and days.
- We can choose to trade BUY, SELL, or both directions.
- The robot mostly places orders in the market direction.
- When the proper level of indicators happens, it opens counter-trend orders.
- The system doesn’t run risky strategies like Grid and Martingale that can set account on the high risk.
Blueshift Trading Results
It’s an XAU/USD backtest on the M15 time frame. The tick data was chosen from 2003 to 2021 years. The modeling quality was 99.90%. It was tested on the real spreads. An initial deposit was $100. The total net profit was $29771k. The Profit Factor was 7.97. The maximum drawdown was acceptable 1.84% ($471001). Blueshift traded 2802 deals. The win-rate was between 96% and 98%.
Blueshift works on IC markets running a demo USD account. The robot uses technical indicators and trades automatically on the MT4. The leverage was set low – 1:100. The account has a verified track record. It was created several days ago, on January 26, 2021. The deposit was set at $2006.42. The absolute gain is +1.93%. An average monthly gain is 1.93%. The maximum drawdown is 5.01%.
It closed 17 deals with -276 pips. An average winning deal is 169.94 pips. An average losing deal is -2997 pips. The win-rate is 100% for Longs (7/7) and 90% for Shorts (9/10). An average trade length is over nine hours. The Profit Factor is 1.38.
Only Gold is a profitable symbol – $200.99.
As we can see, the robot trades during the European and a bit during the American trading hours.
Wednesday is the most traded day – 7 deals
The robot works with medium risks to the account balance. To lose 10% of the account, we have to lose only two deals in a row.
Blueshift sets large Stop Losses that are over ten times higher than Take Profits. It’s such a risky way to make profits.
We can see an open deal on Silver.
January 2021 was closed with losses. So, it couldn’t work stable and predictable.
Pricing & Refund
Pricing and renting are unfriendly. Asking $399 for a just-released EA is too much. Asking for $369 for a month-rent with a $30 discount from a lifetime license is a scam. We can download the software to check its settings on the terminal.
Many clients experienced decreasing trading results and performance in general after updating.
The presentation is featured by many positive testimonials from clients. Some of them should be real.