BitUniverse is a system that provides an auto-tracking portfolio and trading bot features. The presentation provides only general information and lacks details about how its bots function. The developers claimed that the bot trades 24/7 on the market.
The solution can work with various exchanges and support over 6000 coins. The release of the robot was in 2018. Theit headquarter is located is San Jose, US. We have found their company profile on LunkedIn. Some of their team mebers are Warsiman Syumanjaya, Farid Hawami, Zhangwei Song, and others.
BitUniverse quick summary
- The service includes a download free robot.
- There are no paper or actual trading results.
- We can work with over 6000 coins with 16 bots.
What does BitUniverse offer?
The presentation is featured with some details about how the bot functions. You can read all of them in the following list:
- BitUniverse allows its owner to execute deals on the market completely automatically.
- There are 16 bots applied to the system.
- The core strategy to work with the market is a Grid of orders.
- We can work with over 6000 coins that include the following ones: BTC, ETH, SOL, DOGE, UNI, USDT, and USDC.
- The system is delivered for free.
- We can work on the market 24/7 with this solution.
- We won’t miss any profitable trade with it.
- The robot covers all open deals with relevant SL levels.
- It provides us with a highly-secure trading experience.
- We can get access to our funds. The system will work through API keys with the ,arket.
- We can manage its settings easily.
- There are over $50,000,000 of daily volumes traded.
- The system is used by over 600,000 users worldwide.
We don’t know how good the service is because of the lack of testimonials.
What crypto exchanges are supported?
The developers managed to support 26 exchanges through this robot: Binance, Huobi, CoinbasePro, Pionex, FTX, KuCoin, OKEx, Bithumb, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bittrex, liquid, ProBit, BigONE, Indodax, Lbank, Bitbns, Bitget, Bybit, BitoPro, CEO Global, HBTC, Hydax, MEXC, and ShuBao.
BitUniverse is a completely free-to-go trading solution. So, we can just rely on the developers to update this system.
Security and privacy of BitUniverse
The developers designed the bot to trade through API keys. This allows the robot to work from our behalf, but not to withdraw our account.
What about the customer support?
The support for free robots is average because the developers aren’t interested in making it better to make more money.
Profitability of BitUniverse
It’s not possible to know how profitable the trading solution is without trading results.
Deposits, withdrawals and fees
There are no deposit requirements. We can work from our account directly. The developers charge average fees.
Advantages of BitUniverse
- The system is free
We are allowed to pay nothing for this trading solution.
Disadvantages of BitUniverse
- Lack of trading results
The developers didn’t provide us with backtest reports or trading results
- No settings list provided
We don’t have details about settings and how to manage them.
- No people’s testimonials written
The presentation doesn’t include verified feedback that would convince us that the bot is profitable.