Altredo is a company that has designed many robots where almost all of them are scams. They are grouped into the next parts: Tradestation, Interactive Brokers, NinjaTrader, MetaTrader, Thinkorswim, Stock, Bitcoin, and Tradingview. The main claim is “Accurate Markets Predictions, High Daily Win-Rate, Consistent Profit Every Month.”
The company has several prices. The highest is around $1500 for a digital copy of the product.
The next group of robots is priced from $350 to $750.
There are some products that are available only on a subscription basis. The subscription price varies so much.
We couldn’t find a number or any kind of registration documents that show that Altredo is a real company. There are company employees no one sees. All their systems follow the next steps: high-profit factor, low drawdown, time filters, and so on.
How Forex Robot Arbitrage Works
The company provides only two real account trading results. One of these is for a Forex Robot Arbitrage robot.
- Forex Robot Arbitrage works fully automatically for us.
- It’s a “profitable market neutral low-risk strategy.”
- The system doesn’t use other risky strategies like Grid or Martingale.
- We can apply it to many cross pairs.
- It analyses live market data in real-time and generates accurate entry signals.
- The developers mentioned that Arbitrage trading is frequently used by financial institutions around the globe.
- The system spots “arbitrage situations” using mathematical modeling techniques.
- The strategy itself “assumes a low correlation with current market conditions.”
- The robot focuses on making stable profits trading with low-risk.
- It makes profits during the High Impact News periods.
- The developers insisted that “statistical arbitrage strategies are market neutral because they involve opening both a long position and short position simultaneously to take advantage of inefficient pricing in correlated securities.”
- Several videos are all we have about explanations of what’s going on when the system is attached to the charts.
- The main strategy is Arbitrage trading.
- We can work with any symbol we want.
- The developers don’t mention time frames.
Forex Robot Arbitrage Trading Results
There’s a low-deposited scam-like real USD account on Admiral Markets. The system works automatically trading with low leverage (1:30) on the MetaTrader 5 platform. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on December 16, 2020, and deposited at $200. The absolute gain is +45.57%. An average monthly gain is 9.50%. The maximum drawdown is 7.19%.
The robot has closed 94 deals with 860.3 pips. An average win is 19.29 pips when an average loss is -30.88 pips. The win-rate for Longs is 79% and 80% for Shorts. An average trade frequency is one day. The Profit Factor is 3.83.
The robot trades 29 symbols.
It looks like the system is not an Arbitrage robot but a night scalper.
Friday is the most traded day with 28 deals. It’s dangerous because the system can easily keep deals over the weekend and lose them on Monday night.
The robot works with low risks to the account balance, but the system has to lose only 17 deals to lose 10% of the account.
The trading activity is private. According to the chart, it’s because there’s Martingale on the board.
The system is profitable, but trading results are hidden from us. We don’t know what’s going on there.
Pricing & Refund
The robot can be bought for $770 for a digital copy. We can rely on support via Email, Skype, and Teamviewer. The developers don’t provide any kind of money-back guarantee.
The company has the lowest rate among other Forex-related developers. The rate is 1.048 based on ten reviews.
People noticed that the robots don’t work properly, and Altredo is a fraud company.
As we can see, no one is happy using their software.
There’s an Altredo Affiliate Program. We can expect up to 30% of the commission for each copy sold.