Advanced Scalper was released on August 24, 2018. Since that time it has had ten activations and was downloaded for demo purposes 4412 times. Profalgo Limited is the company that stands behind this expert advisor. The devs try to convince us that it’s the best trading tool in the FX market. Let’s check it up.
How Advanced Scalper Works
The presentation doesn’t include much information, but this should be enough to understand of what’s going on:
- The advisor is a fully automatic trading solution.
- It uses a Scalp strategy to make profits.
- We are allowed to trade on other cross pairs after customization.
- The advisor was published three years ago.
- We currently enjoy a 70% discount.
- There’s a single copy left for $390.
- The next price will be $990. It looks like a weird joke.
- We can buy a robot and get another one for free.
- There’s an advanced exit algorithm applied.
- The system includes a spread filter.
- It avoids trading during high slippage periods.
- We can customize it whatever we want.
- The developer provided recommended settings for robot customization.
- We have to work on the low commissions’ brokers. The vendor promotes IC Markets and Alpari.
- We can use 4x hosting as a VPS provider.
- Scalping requires trading on the low-spreads pairs.
- The system calculated for us Entry Point and exit Points.
- It covers open orders with SL levels.
- The backtest was performed on the 99% quality data.
- We should have on an account $150 or more.
- The robot doesn’t have enough settings.
- It works with a scalping strategy.
- There are three symbols to trade: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD.
- The time frames to use are H1 and H4.
We have a report of USD/JPY on the H1 time frame. The period was chosen between the years 2014-2018. The modeling quality was 96.00%. This EA traded with fixed lot size – 0.01. For 4 years of trading it could grow its total net profit to $234.37. The maximum drawdown was 0.82%, while the Profit Factor was 1.81. Advanced Scalper performed 1085 orders with the average win rate of 57.84% for Short and 65.76% for Long trading positions. These results do not look impressive.
Advanced Scalper Trading Results
Advanced Scalper has been working on a real account on INFINOX Capital. We have no idea why they picked it over many others. The leverage is set at 1:300. The account has a verified track record. It was created on January 14, 2016, deposited at 16,978 EUR, and withdrawn at 30,000 EUR. Since then, the absolute gain has become +1431.77%. An average monthly gain is 4.17%. The maximum drawdown is 22.90%.
The system has traded 6234 deals with 8686.7 pips. An average win is 4.50 pips when an average loss is -7.89 pips. The accuracy rate is 75% for Longs and 74% for Shorts. An average trade length is less than one hour – 40 minutes. The Profit Factor is 1.31.
EUR/USD is the most frequently traded symbol, with 4378 orders and 39,921 EUR.
The advisor trades openings and periods of high-impact news.
Monday is almost not a trading day.
The robot works with a medium level of risks. The system has to lose 31 orders to lose 10% of the account.
The system uses different lot sizes and trailing stop losses for each open order.
The expert advisor doesn’t trade stably at all. As we can see, it can easily close a month without profits or even with huge losses.
Pricing & Refund
The price was increased from $100 up to $390 for a lifetime license. There are four rental options provided. The one-month rent costs $149, three-month costs $199, six-month costs $249, and an annual rent costs $299.
There was a package of Advanced Scalper, Red Hawk, Grid King, and Gecko EA advisors mentioned for $750.
Since our last visit, no comments were added. There is a lot of negative feedback published.
Wim Schrynemakers works at Profalgo Limited company that stands behind Advanced Scalper. He has a 37,341 rating on his profile and a 3.9 rating on his products based on 694 comments.