Adaptive EA is a trading advisor that can be found on the MQL5 forum. Now, we’ve got a 40% discount on it. The system was released several months ago and can be treated as a young one.
How Adaptive EA works
Let’s talk about risk, details, strategies, features, and other useful information:
- The system is a fully-automatic trading solution. It works for us all the way.
- We can use it with any cross pair that we want.
- It can be used either on Commodities, Metals, Oil, and Crypto.
- We have to test the system before using it on a real account.
- We should check a training video.
- There are many settings that could be customized.
- We can set the proper risk levels that fit our trading style.
- The advisor covers all open orders with relevant SL and TP levels.
- There’s a trailing stop feature applied.
- The advisor has spread protection on the board.
- We can decide what direction we’d like to trade.
- There’s a possibility to choose what days we’d like to trade.
- We don’t know for sure what’s behind it but it looks like it’s a price action strategy.
- The system allows us to work with any cross pair.
- The time frame wasn’t mentioned.
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. This can be a con because the trading activities on the past broker data is an important part of understanding if the system fits our expectations.
Adaptive EA trading results
We have a real ECN account with 1:100 leverage on RoboForex with 26% of the total gain. The maximum drawdown is 8.6% when the maximum deposit load is 9.3%. The win rate is low, 53.1%. It works for 14 weeks only.
An average trade frequency is 12 deals weekly. The system keeps orders on the market for 12 hours on average.
The system trades unpredictably in December 2021. It looks like it was closed with losses.
We may note how often the system losses trades.
There were 98 orders closed. The best trade is $57.38 when the worst one is -$31.71. The recovery factor is 2.29 when the profit factor is 1.51. An average monthly loss is 4.48%. The annual forecast is -54.32%.
It works with EURUSD only. Both directions are traded mostly equally.
Pricing & refund
The advisor is available for $111. There’s no rental options provided. We can download a system for demo usage.
We have positive testimonials only, but trading results don’t match them. We are not sure that that feedback is real.
Svetlana Visnepolschi is a developer from the US with a 3473 rating. There are two products and one signal in her portfolio. She has one year of trading experience. Unfortunately, this information is everything we know about the developer.